eLocations.com is unique
- Be informed about the latest shop openings and retail real estate developments all around the world every day.
- Compare all new and up-to-date shop openings of a selected brand e.g. Apple, Gucci, H&M, J.Crew, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Uniqlo and Zara with the Location Algorithm app* and analyse the competition in a specific street, shopping mall, city, country or even worldwide.
- Analyse all retailers in a street and sort them by industry, so that you can learn specific details such as, when they opened the shop, or the sqm of the building.
- The unique feature of the eLocations.com Newsletter is that all new stores are clickable on the map. Shop Openings are comparable within the surrounding neighbourhood for the last five years with the Proximity Finder app*.
What’s in it for you
- Retailers save many travelling hours with the Location Insights app* enabling them to be informed in advance and in detail about the location they plan to visit.
- Landlords and investors identify which retailer fits best to their property or who is the best buyer for the building**.
- Brokers have to only initiate 5-10 phone calls to find the perfect tenant or buyer instead of 50-100 calls they had to make in the past with the Location Intelligence app*.
- * The apps will be launched shortly
- ** One of our affiliate brokers has to be engaged
The management team, led by Marc-Christian Riebe
Founder & Chairman
A leading international retail expert serving retailers, high-end fashion and luxury brands as well as landlords and investors, Marc-Christian Riebe founded The Location Group in 2005. An advisor with a vast international reach, Marc-Christian Riebe brings among the most robust, expansive retail client lists in the industry, including fashion as well as non-fashion retail brands and restaurants. He also represents various investors and landlords in Switzerland and Europe.
Marc-Christian Riebe has been involved with some of the most prominent leasing and sales deals in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and various other European major cities in the last decade, and represents runway's finest including LVMH, Kering (formerly PPR), Richemont and Inditex brands, as well as Brunello Cucinelli, Eres, Moncler, among others.
Marc-Christian is the editor of the unique Retail Market Study, which includes 150 of the most notable international cities of the fashion and retail world on 1,500 pages. Over 1,000 retailers, 800 shopping streets and 500 shopping centers were analyzed. In 2013, the study reached more than 100,000 readers worldwide.
Luxury Brands Marc-Christian Riebe has placed on behalf of the tenants or landlords include: Belstaff, Billionaire, Hugo Boss, Chopard, Dsquared, Escada, Fogal, Gucci, Hermès, Jet Set, Jimmy Choo, La Perla, Ladurée, Longchamp, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Peutery, Piaget and Tara Jarmon.
In Munich for example, Marc-Christian Riebe was on the tenant side of the Belstaff, Brunello Cucinelli, Escada, Gucci, Tara Jamon leases at Maximilianstrasse, Longchamp at Theatinerstrasse opposite the Louis Vuitton Maison as well as Guess and Twin-Set in Theatinerstrasse.On the investment sales side, Marc-Christian Riebe sold several retail properties in Zurich and throughout Switzerland.
Dominic Fath is taking car of the Technology division.
Dominic has collected a vast amount of experience in the technology Sector from a young age. He joined the Sector professionally in London 2012 as a Marketing Manager and Product Owner. He also founded and build a similar online portal to eLocations around Language travel as a Full Stack Developer himself.
His educational background includes economics, business managment and project managment.
Kilian Kämpfen was named CBD of Ringier Digital AG in January 2013. Prior to his appointment he was responsible for the business development of Scout24 Schweiz AG for seven years.
From January 2012 to June 2014 he additionally served as CEO of anibis.ch and headed the online marketing unit Omnimedia on an interim basis between January 2013 and September 2014.
Kilian Kämpfen studied Informatics at ETH Zurich and Business Management at the University of St. Gallen, where he also obtained his doctorate.